Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from the Both of Us


(Maggie would also like to express a rather sullen holiday greeting)

Having just had my first Skype conversation (with my mother in the next room), I feel compelled to take a moment to write a word of gratitude to the Internet. Are you there Internet? It's me, having my mind continuously blown by your greatness.

Thanks to the magic and wonder of the Internet, I can post words and images here, and within minutes have them read by faraway friends and family, some of whom I haven't seen since I was *this big*, some of whom sent me incredibly generous donations to my travel fund, some of whom I hardly know or have never even met. Thank you for your interest and support; it means the world to us.

So wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, happy holidays and we look forward to sharing our journey with you in the very, very -- 18 days very -- new future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas back at you!

Post a Comment